CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.15.2011

Cream Cheese Danish Dip

We found a new kind of Ritz crackers at the store and decided to try them out recently. They're Brown Sugar Cinnamon Ritz and they're delicious! While snacking on them one day, I was scoping out the box and noticed a recipe for this dip on the back. I love anything with cream cheese and decided to give this a try. It's just what I needed to satisfy my sweet tooth without going wild on chocolate! I loved it; I hope you will too!

What you need:
1 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
1 apple, chopped
2 TBSP seedless raspberry jam
1/3 cup granola
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Ritz (or cracker of your choice)

Heat oven to 350. Spread the softened cream cheese along the bottom of a 9" pie plate or 1 qt. casserole dish. Combine the apples and the jam; spread over cream cheese. Then top with granola. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Spread on crackers and enjoy!

0 comments: