CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.02.2011

Marinated Pork Tenderloin....


I buy my pork tenderloin at Sams Club. It is a skinny tenderloin with hardly any fat and it comes in a 2 pack.

1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon orange juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon liquid smoke
a few dashes of minced onion

Combine ingredients and whisk to combine. Put pork into a ziplock bag with marinade and marinade for 5 hours to 24 hours. Put into a shallow baking dish with a little bit of marinade and bake for 1 hour on 365 degrees. Turn pork tenderloin over after 30 minutes of baking and add a little more of the marinade. Check pork with a baking thermometer after an hour and make sure it has reached 160 degrees. Let sit for 5 minutes after baking. Use and electric knife and slice thinly.

***my findings...This was amazing. I would have liked to be able to taste a little more of the orange juice and the Dijon mustard. I will add more next time.

* found recipe in my grandma's recipe file

0 comments: