CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.02.2010

Pork Lo Mein

OH. MY. GOSH. This was the most yummy homemade lo mein I've ever had in my LIFE! I was skeptical because there were so few ingredients, but I was pleasantly surprised at how incredible this was. Another very quick and very easy recipe too... less than 15 minutes from start to finish!

What you need:

4 ounces of uncooked angel hair pasta (broken in half)
3/4 lb pork tenderloin, cubed
1 bag of frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
1/2 cup teriyaki baste & glaze
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger

What to do:

1. Cook the pasta as directed on package (omitting salt).
2. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook and stir for about 3 minutes. Stir in frozen veggies, teriyaki baste & glaze and ginger. Heat to boiling. Reduce to medium-low; cover and simmer 3-5 minutes, stirring once until pork is no longer pink and veggies are crisp-tender.
3. Gently stir in pasta. Cook until thoroughly heated. Serves 4.

* adapted from Eat Better America

1 comments:

Shari Tate

I loved this recipe! I used chicken instead of pork, since that's what I had on hand!
Thanks for sharing!