CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.04.2010

Pumpkin Squares


I stole that picture off of the internet...it's very similar to mine, I just use a jelly roll pan and frost the whole pan, and put a few candy corn on each piece! I'm trying to eat ZERO sugar right now, or I'd make these and show you my picture, however, I'd probably eat 1/2 the pan!!! They are super light and moist! Love them!

Pumpkin Squares
2 c. sugar
2 c. pumpkin
3 eggs
1 c. oil
2 c. flour
2 t. baking soda
1 1/2 t. cinnamon
1/2 t. salt
chopped nuts, optional (I don't add them)
Beat sugar, pumpkin and eggs well, then add the oil. Combine dry ingredients and mix into wet ingredients.
Poor into large cookie sheet (jelly roll pan)
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes
Frosting
3 oz cream cheese
1 stick butter
1 t. vanilla
2 c. powdered sugar
Frost cooled cake

0 comments: