CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.09.2009

Easy Asparagus


I don't know about the rest of you, but I never tried asparagus until I got married. Even then, I was hesitant. Not to mention, I didn't know the first thing about cooking it. My husband has cooked asparagus like this since I can remember ever trying it and it's always been my favorite! I've had asparagus at restaurants and they always seem to serve it a little on the crunchy side (comparable to celery's crunchiness), but I prefer it just a little bit chewier.



All you need is a handful of asparagus (with the blunt ends chopped off), about a quarter cup of soy sauce and about one clove of garlic, minced.

All you do is throw the asparagus right into the pan with the soy sauce and the garlic and pan fry it to your preferred texture. I usually let it fry for about 5-6 minutes. That way it's a little easier to bite into. The less you cook it, the more crunch it will be, but again, that's all based on your preference.

This is the quickest, easiest, yummiest way to eat asparagus in my opinion! Enjoy!

0 comments: