CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.28.2009

Red Hot Raspberry Jello

Does anyone make Jello anymore?

I never do, but I have had these ingredients for a while so I decided to make it for a family party.

And guess what...only two servings left when we came home. Maybe we should all make Jello more often!

2 6oz. packages raspberry Jello
3.5 c. hot water
7-8 oz. Cinnamon Red Hot candies
3 c. applesauce

Put water and red hots in a pan on the stove and let them come to a boil. As soon as it boils, poor the hot water over the two packages of jello that you have placed in a bowl and stir until dissolved (about 3 minutes). Add the applesauce and stir. Pour into 9x13 pan and refrigerate until set. Cut into squares and serve topped with whipped cream.

2 comments:

Anonymous

Sounds weird... but I guess I'm just scared because my grandma puts scary things in jello. Hmmm... may have to try it just to see what it's like.

James, Amber, Wyatt & Eliza

That sounds good! I have made jam with red hots that was really good so I'm going to have to try this.