CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.19.2011

Lemon Berry Trifle (Easter)




8 ounces fat-free cream cheese
3 3/8 ounces instant lemon pudding mix
1 cup skim milk
1 teaspoon lemon zest - grated
1/2 cup lemon juice
4 ounces Cool Whip Lite or fat free (I made my own whipped cream..much better)
4 1/2 ounces ladyfinger cookies - split (I left my whole)
1/4 cup strawberries - hulled and sliced or raspberries, left whole

In a food processor fitted with metal blade, combine cream cheese, lemon pudding mix, skim milk, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Process until smooth. Gently fold in Cool Whip.

Arrange 1/3 of ladyfingers in bottom of baking dish, bowl, or casserole dish. Spoon 1/3 of pudding mixture. Spread evenly. Arrange a 1/3 of strawberries over pudding mixture. Repeat twice. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 4 hours.

*recipe from neighbor but changed a little by myself

0 comments: