CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.07.2010

Cinnamon Roasted Almonds


1 egg white
1 tsp. vanilla
3 cups whole almonds
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt

Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Lightly beat egg white, add vanilla and beat until soft peaks form. Add nuts and stir until well coated. In a gallon size zip-lock bag shake together the sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt until well mixed. Add almonds and seal bag again and shake up until the almonds are all coated. Spread almonds evenly onto a lightly greased cookie sheet (I cover my pan in tin foil first and then grease it so there is no clean up!) . Bake for one hour stirring every fifteen minutes or so.

*The original recipe came from allrecipes.com but I made changes to just about everything it calls for and added more ingredients as well. I hope you love them like I do!


0 comments: